Sample Questions, Lecture 5, for course participants enrolled in my on-line course:
- Do you have a driver’s license?
- Are you taking further studies? Night school, perhaps.
- If the job requires it, can you work the occasional weekend – a Saturday or even one Sunday a month?
- Speak about your strengths and weaknesses.
- Talk about your hobbies.
- Talk about your career to date.
Scenario Based Questions
- You are part of a project team, and feel that one of your colleagues is not putting in his fair share of work. How would you resolve this?
- You are meeting a client the following morning but the night before, you had taken ill. How will you handle this situation?
- Your supervisor has assigned you a task, something beyond your job scope. How will you handle this situation?
The internet throws up dozens of sample questions, often with hyped up headlines – Top 10 Questions; Most Common Interview Questions; Questions and Suggested Answers; and so on.
Some of these questions are excellent but unfortunately many are clearly not thought through. Just because everyone uses them does not make these questions effective.
In due course, I shall upload more tutorial videos here. These are free and you don’t have to sign up.
The 5 minute tutorials will analyse these questions to point out the effective and less effective ones and the reasons thereof.
Meanwhile, check out the other video tutorials in this site.
Thank you and all good wishes.